RoadEng Forest Engineer Version 8
RoadEng ® Forest Engineer is an easy to use software toolkit for planning and designing forest operations. It includes the functions of Terrain Tools ® Forestry (traverse field note capture, mapping and cable logging analysis), site and road design.
- All products come with 3 months of Technical Support.
- Adding an annual support subscription will extend the coverage an additional 12 months (effective once the 3 months have completed)
- Annual subscriptions also include exclusive access to Beta releases and free product updates and upgrades.
Security / Licensing Options:
(view more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBo1GVaSJz4&t=5s)
- USB Option - classic hard lock USB security key. Move and share between computers.
- Cloud-based Password Option (NEW) - Easy sharing of access within your location used multi-seat cloud licenses. Quick transfer of a license between devices. No more lost USB licenses. Internet access is only required at activation / return.
- Network Executable Option (NEW) - Easy network access and management with a server executable. Borrow licenses from the server & take them out to the field.IT Managers can view and manage active and offline licenses.